|Family, autistic person Individual Autism-Europe/France member||125 €||150 €||200 €|
|Family, autistic person no-Autism-Europe/France member||175 €||200 €||250 €|
|Student Individual Autism-Europe/France member *||125 €||150 €||200 €|
|Student no- Autism-Europe/France member *||175 €||200 €||250 €|
|Professional Individual Autism-Europe/France member **||340 €||390 €||490 €|
|Professional no-Autism-Europe/France member **||390 €||440 €||540 €|
saturday 14 september, 2019 (limited seating)
|70 €||70 €||70 €|
WARNING : The membership to an association member of Autism Europe or member of Autisme France does not allow to benefit from the individual member price. You have to be an individual or honorary member of Autism Europe or an individual member of Autisme France to benefit from this price
* When you register, a student proof will be required
** If you are both a parent and professional in the field of autism, please register as a professional.
If you want to register multiple participants and have only one billing, please create a group. For this, here are the steps to follow:
- Create an account in your name (even if you do not participate in the conference)
Warning: If you want to register multiple participants and have only one billing, please create a group. For this, here are the steps to follow:
if you have already used your email address to register an individual at the same event you will not be able to create a group with this account.
Use another email address that you visit regularly.
- Choose the "Group Registration" option
- Fill in the requested fields (information that will appear on your bill)
- Click on add a member to your group (fill in the necessary information - please fill in the email field, if it is not the case, you will not receive the documents related to registration)
- Repeat as many times as members to register
- Once registered, you have the option to download a letter of invitation for each one if necessary.
You are a company, a training service or other and want to register ONE agent at the congress. For this, here are the steps to follow:
You will receive an invoice and at the end of the congress a certificate of attendance.
- Create an account IN THE NAME OF THE PARTICIPANT (name / first name) but use YOUR mailbox
- Choose the option "individual registration"
- Fill out the form online
- Once registration is complete, you can download a pre-filled training agreement that will be in the name of the AGENT or download a letter of invitation to facilitate any administrative steps.
- Do not forget to forward the mails received to the participant so that he knows the information.
The JiM Foundation is offering a grant to pay the registration fees for 30 places at the congress. The JiM Grant will be awarded to people who will use the knowledge gained during the Congress and share it with others, in accordance with the JiM Foundation’s objective to support the dissemination of knowledge about autism. The JiM Grant will cover only the congress registration fees. Chosen applicants will still have to fund their accommodation during the Congress and their own travel.
To apply to the grant, First register on the Congress registration platform (access above), but don’t complete the payment.
Second fill out the JiM grant application form:
The application is open until the 29th March 2019. The list of people chosen to receive the JiM Grant will be made on the 15th April 2019 and the chosen applicants will be contacted on the same day.
The JiM foundation is based in Poland and aims at creating a better world for people on the autism spectrum. Please visit the sponsors and partner pages and click on the JiM logo for information on the JiM foundation and more information on the grant selection criteria.
Registration deadline: September 12th, 2019.
After this date, registration will be done on site. Registration will only be considered after full payment. Reduced rates are granted on the condition of full payment prior to increase in price (April 30, 2019 and July 31, 2019).
Registration will be confirmed upon reception of payment. All requests for refunds must be received in writing to Eventime at firstname.lastname@example.org. A 50% charge will be assessed for processing refunds before July 13th, 2019.
All cancellations and registrations received after July 14th, 2019 are NON-REFUNDABLE