|Family, autistic person Autism-Europe member||125 €||150 €||200 €|
|Family, autistic person no-Autism-Europe member||175 €||200 €||250 €|
|Student Autism-Europe member *||125 €||150 €||200 €|
|Student no- Autism-Europe member *||175 €||200 €||250 €|
|Professional Autism-Europe member **||340 €||390 €||490 €|
|Professional no-Autism-Europe member **||390 €||440 €||540 €|
saturday 14 september, 2019 (limited seating)
|70 €||70 €||70 €|
* When you register, a student proof will be required
** If you are both a parent and professional in the field of autism, please register as a professional.
If you want to register multiple participants and have only one billing, please create a group. For this, here are the steps to follow:
- Create an account in your name (even if you do not participate in the conference)
Warning: If you want to register multiple participants and have only one billing, please create a group. For this, here are the steps to follow:
if you have already used your email address to register an individual at the same event you will not be able to create a group with this account.
Use another email address that you visit regularly.
- Choose the "Group Registration" option
- Fill in the requested fields (information that will appear on your bill)
- Click on add a member to your group (fill in the necessary information - please fill in the email field, if it is not the case, you will not receive the documents related to registration)
- Repeat as many times as members to register
- Once registered, you have the option to download a letter of invitation for each one if necessary.
You are a company, a training service or other and want to register ONE agent at the congress. For this, here are the steps to follow:
You will receive an invoice and at the end of the congress a certificate of attendance.
- Create an account IN THE NAME OF THE PARTICIPANT (name / first name) but use YOUR mailbox
- Choose the option "individual registration"
- Fill out the form online
- Once registration is complete, you can download a pre-filled training agreement that will be in the name of the AGENT or download a letter of invitation to facilitate any administrative steps.
- Do not forget to forward the mails received to the participant so that he knows the information.
We are working on a partnership with the JiM Foundation to propose some financial help to Autism Europe members who would like to attend the congress but could not afford the registration fees.
Information about these grants will be available shortly
Please note that the number of grantees will be limited.
Registration deadline: September 12th, 2019.
After this date, registration will be done on site. Registration will only be considered after full payment. Reduced rates are granted on the condition of full payment prior to increase in price (April 30, 2019 and July 31, 2019).
Registration will be confirmed upon reception of payment. All requests for refunds must be received in writing to Eventime at firstname.lastname@example.org. A 50% charge will be assessed for processing refunds before July 13th, 2019.
All cancellations and registrations received after July 14th, 2019 are NON-REFUNDABLE